Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-02-2023, 08:37 PM   #61
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PM sent
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 03:26 AM   #62
djujud
djujud began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hello,
I bricked my Kobo Glo (model N613) after an update. Would you mind sending me the image of the SD card ?

Thanks,
Julien.
djujud is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2023, 10:15 AM   #63
Joop Banaan
Joop Banaan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura N514
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
The Kobo Aura 514 does not have a internal µSD card. There have been reports of people booting from an Aura H2O image copied to a µSD card which is inserted in the external µSD card socket. I'll send you the link to the N250 Aura H2O image.

PM sent.
Thanks for the link sent. I made a mistake: I do have the N236. Will post a request in the right forum
Joop Banaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 10:23 AM   #64
Joop Banaan
Joop Banaan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura N514
As said, I made a mistake. I do have the N236 Kobo Aura Edition 2 V2. Can you please PM this image?
Joop Banaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 11:46 AM   #65
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PMs sent
Advert
Old 09-03-2023, 03:28 PM   #66
Domdom66
Domdom66 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hello,

After an update, i have broken my Kobo

I would like the firmware image for a Kobo N249 Clara HD.

Thank's in advance

Have a nice day
Domdom66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 04:04 PM   #67
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 09-03-2023, 04:32 PM   #68
Podger
Podger began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hello, my Kobo N249 Clara HD has blank white screen after a failed manual reset. SD card seems to be corrupted and won't mount. I don't have a backup unfortunately.

A link to the image would be most appreciated. Thanks!
Podger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 04:49 PM   #69
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 09-04-2023, 02:17 AM   #70
karrakaz
karrakaz began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hi all,
My Kobo Glo N613 sd card got corrupted, can anyone provide me with a link to an SD-card image?
Thanks in advance
Max
karrakaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 01:31 PM   #71
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Old 09-04-2023, 02:52 PM   #72
DeathByWiFi
DeathByWiFi began at the beginning.

Device: none
Could someone please share an image and instructions for reimaging Kobo N249 Clara HD? Thanks in advance!
DeathByWiFi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 04:49 PM   #73
Simo311
Simo311 began at the beginning.

Device: N905c
Smile

Could you please send me an image for kobo touch N905c?
I know Its a pretty old model but I'd still like to use it.
Thanks!!
Simo311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 07:29 PM   #74
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByWiFi View Post
Could someone please share an image and instructions for reimaging Kobo N249 Clara HD? Thanks in advance!
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post here to let me know.
Old 09-04-2023, 07:30 PM   #75
DNSB
Bibliophagist

@Simo311: PM sent

Tags
firmware requests