yoadobe began at the beginning.

Device: none
Alright, sorry about that pshrynk.
yoadobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:19 PM   #62
midnightrambler
midnightrambler began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
wanted to liberate and print out my adobe digital editions and found my way here. been using copistar after reading this thread- thanks for the recommendation. its so easy and quick. cheers!
midnightrambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2010, 05:50 PM   #63
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Boy, do I love Cabbage! Now if only there was some way to send a few dollars to him/her. Bought an ebook and then discovered that ADE and Mac OSX don't see the Iriver. I love Cabbage's method got my bought and paid for book onto my Iriver.
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:55 PM   #64
metallicaljazz
metallicaljazz began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorpler View Post
Yeah, the actual page has disappeared, but the archive is still there, and the pastebin files are there.

Of course, it doesn't help for PDF files ... but last night I discovered there's a decent way to export all the pages of a DRM-encrypted PDF file to a new no-security file, so the Copistar method, at least, is no longer necessary.

Unfortunately, you do lose "named destinations" in the new file, so you may have to redo those to make links work.

ETA: Oh, and the big inconvenience of it is, you must have Acrobat Professional 6.0 installed, but not 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, or Digital Editions. Then it's a simple hex-edit and a few steps, and you're golden.

Well, there is another place with a script for epub and PDF too, and it works. Take a look at:

[link & instruction removed by moderation]

Last edited by dreams; 12-08-2010 at 11:38 PM.
metallicaljazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:49 PM   #65
tnt533
tnt533 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 Graphite
Never mind.. Should have read deeper into the thread.

Last edited by tnt533; 01-10-2011 at 02:00 PM.
tnt533 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert