Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 02-13-2020, 11:37 AM   #46
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Well done for Sigil version 1.x with a proper preview instead of book view.
I don't suppose I can easily install that to try it, and still have my old v0.9 installed for book view ?
I feel like I ought to try to keep up, but I do like the decrepit old book view for some things e.g. I will look at a chapter start in book view to decide if I can live with whatever dropcaps have been used or if I want to remove them.

i know with calibre, you can have both 32 bit version X and 64 bit version Y side by side. can you do that with sigil ?
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 11:37 AM   #47
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjohn View Post
Trust Diap to elevate the quality of the discourse!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Please tread carefully Notjohn. Your presence around here wouldn't really be missed all that much.
Hmmm...

He's got 'em on the list — he's got 'em on the list;
And they'll none of 'em be missed — they'll none of 'em be missed.

—The Mikado/Act I/Part Va (Chorus)
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2020, 11:49 AM   #48
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Preview will show you whatever drop caps there are.

I am beginning to think some people never knew Preview was there from the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
I don't suppose I can easily install that to try it, and still have my old v0.9 installed for book view ?
I feel like I ought to try to keep up, but I do like the decrepit old book view for some things e.g. I will look at a chapter start in book view to decide if I can live with whatever dropcaps have been used or if I want to remove them.

i know with calibre, you can have both 32 bit version X and 64 bit version Y side by side. can you do that with sigil ?
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 11:57 AM   #49
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I knew you had something called preview and I couldn't help but notice the flap when you dropped book view but never looked closely into what preview offers.

i don't know if you have a here's what we did but in pictures anywhere? this forum is not well suited for show, not tell.

I expect that at some point you will add a new killer feature that will motivate me to upgrade but I am in no rush. I've been using sigil for ages but mostly lagged several versions behind the latest. All i use it for is simple tweaks.
Old 02-13-2020, 12:04 PM   #50
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Those wiz-bang WYSIWYG eBook programs produce some really awful code.
I know. But that's what Bigo2 wants, isn't it?
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2020, 12:06 PM   #51
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
I knew you had something called preview and I couldn't help but notice the flap when you dropped book view but never looked closely into what preview offers.

i don't know if you have a here's what we did but in pictures anywhere? this forum is not well suited for show, not tell.

I expect that at some point you will add a new killer feature that will motivate me to upgrade but I am in no rush. I've been using sigil for ages but mostly lagged several versions behind the latest. All i use it for is simple tweaks.
We didn't do anything with Preview after dropping Book View (other than the fact that we switched from QtWebKit to QtWebEngine). Preview has been a part of Sigil since the beginning. For lack of a better description, Preview is Book View without the ability to make edits. It's view-only. The F10 shortcut should open Preview in your 0.9 version of Sigil. Most heavy users of Sigil had Preview opened on one side or the other while working in Code View long before Book View was ever dropped. It's what they used (and still use) to see what their changes in Code View look like.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-13-2020 at 12:12 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 12:49 PM   #52
stumped
Wizard

"Preview is Book View without the ability to make edits."

And that's what caused all the fuss.! Wow.

Had I realised that I could have upgraded long ago. I don't edit in book view.
Old 02-13-2020, 01:12 PM   #53
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yep. And you can always go back if something isn't to your liking.
Old 02-13-2020, 01:59 PM   #54
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
To be honest, I didn't use preview. I used book view as though it was preview. Ihave read a number of posts about people using book view and then wondering why the code is "odd".
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 02:14 PM   #55
stumped
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Yep. And you can always go back if something isn't to your liking.
Sure, I have my current installer, I know how to swap versions ... But am right in thinking sigil comes in 32 and 64 bit versions, like calibre, and so it is possible to install one of each..
I am pretty sure I have 64 bit 0.9something, so I could install the latest 32 bit version , if there is such a thing, alongside for a very easy comparison ?
Old 02-13-2020, 02:27 PM   #56
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Sure, I have my current installer, I know how to swap versions ... But am right in thinking sigil comes in 32 and 64 bit versions, like calibre, and so it is possible to install one of each..
I am pretty sure I have 64 bit 0.9something, so I could install the latest 32 bit version , if there is such a thing, alongside for a very easy comparison ?
Gotta be a bit careful there, since all Sigil installations will still share the same preference folder. Your best course of action would be to launch one of them with a batch file that sets the SIGIL_PREFS_DIR variable to a different location. That way you would have two completely separate Sigil installations. 32- 64-bit doesn't really matter since Sigil's installer will allow you to choose an alternate install location (like Program Files\Sigil2).

I've attached a batch file that I use to launch a completely separate Sigil installation. Just double-click the .bat file (or create a shortcut to it and assign a Sigil icon to it if you like).
Attached Files
File Type: bat launch_alt_sigil.bat (276 Bytes, 149 views)

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-13-2020 at 02:30 PM.
Old 02-13-2020, 02:34 PM   #57
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer

So fun when angry dorks create bogus accounts to impersonate me. *eyeroll*

Keep an eye out for accounts that look almost like me folks.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-13-2020 at 02:47 PM.
Old 02-13-2020, 04:49 PM   #58
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The analogy with Word would be valid if Word had a mode that allowed one to code directly in OpenXML, example:

Spoiler:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<w:endnotes xmlns:wpc="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/word/2010/wordprocessingCanvas" 
xmlns:mc="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/markup-compatibility/2006" 
xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" 
xmlns:r="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/officeDocument/2006/relationships" 
xmlns:m="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/officeDocument/2006/math" 
xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" 
xmlns:wp14="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/word/2010/wordprocessingDrawing" 
xmlns:wp="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/drawingml/2006/wordprocessingDrawing" 
xmlns:w10="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" 
xmlns:w="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/wordprocessingml/2006/main" 
xmlns:w14="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/word/2010/wordml" 
xmlns:w15="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/word/2012/wordml" 
xmlns:wpg="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/word/2010/wordprocessingGroup" 
xmlns:wpi="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/word/2010/wordprocessingInk" 
xmlns:wne="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/word/2006/wordml" 
xmlns:wps="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/word/2010/wordprocessingShape" mc:Ignorable="w14 w15 wp14">
<w:endnote w:type="separator" w:id="-1">
<w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"><w:r><w:separator/></w:r></w:p><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="005016E2"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00182FC2"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00182FC2"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00D41F03"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="0022575A"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="0022575A"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="004246F2"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="004246F2"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="004246F2"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="004246F2"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="004246F2"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00213991"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00E74D2A"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00E74D2A"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00DC79B2"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00DC79B2"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="0047027F"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00AE27F6"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00AE27F6"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00662126"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00662126"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00662126"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="001759EE"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="001759EE"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="001759EE"/></w:endnote>
<w:endnote w:type="continuationSeparator" w:id="0"><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"><w:r><w:continuationSeparator/></w:r></w:p><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="005016E2"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00182FC2"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00182FC2"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00D41F03"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="0022575A"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="0022575A"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="004246F2"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="004246F2"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="004246F2"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="004246F2"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="004246F2"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00213991"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00E74D2A"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00E74D2A"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00DC79B2"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00DC79B2"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="0047027F"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00AE27F6"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00AE27F6"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00662126"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00662126"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="00662126"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="001759EE"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="001759EE"/><w:p w:rsidR="001823B1" w:rsidRDefault="001823B1" w:rsidP="001759EE"/>
</w:endnote>
</w:endnotes>

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Preview will show you whatever drop caps there are.

I am beginning to think some people never knew Preview was there from the beginning.
I never knew BV existed until I read a post from yourself or DD that it was going to go, and that was at least three years ago, probably more. I discovered Preview on the first day I used Sigil.

And IMO PageEdit is far more useful than BV ever was. IIRC no enhancements were made to BV in the years I've used Sigil. PE has had several already - spellcheck and opf (whole book) opening spring to mind.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 02-13-2020 at 05:09 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 04:54 PM   #59
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:

Ask, an ye shall receive! What's really cool with preview is that you can immediately see how changes in coding change how it looks...you don't have to keep switching between code-view and book-view!!

edit: also...the illustration was for...ermmm....illustration purposes only. I'm just showing what preview can do for you...not recommending the actual coding as a best practice or anything....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-02-13 165222.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	177125  

Last edited by Turtle91; 02-13-2020 at 04:59 PM.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 04:54 PM   #60
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
"Preview is Book View without the ability to make edits."

And that's what caused all the fuss.! Wow.

Had I realised that I could have upgraded long ago. I don't edit in book view.

DO IT! I was one of those that, because the Book View was there, didn't realize there was a preview mode.

I always edited in code anyway. The new version is great, and you can see changes you make really quickly. I wish I'd upgraded sooner!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote