selefa began at the beginning.

Device: kobo libra h2o
How do I change the system fonts

Hello!
I recently bought the kobo libra h2o.
Generally, I enjoy the device, but the system fonts are really small for me,
especially the dictionary ones.
Is there a way to make them bigger?

If there is please guide me step by step.
selefa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 06:55 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
If changing the font size is what you really want, you can do this easily. In the Beta Features, there is a "Large Print Mode" option. Turn that on and you will have a slider to adjust the size font used in the user interface.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2021, 08:29 AM   #3
selefa
selefa began at the beginning.

Device: kobo libra h2o
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
If changing the font size is what you really want, you can do this easily. In the Beta Features, there is a "Large Print Mode" option. Turn that on and you will have a slider to adjust the size font used in the user interface.
selefa is offline   Reply With Quote