Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-12-2015, 02:21 AM   #1
Siavahda
Connoisseur
Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2018
Kindle Paperwhite Loading Symbol

Hey everyone, this is probably a really odd question, but I noticed today that the circular loading symbol that appears in the top left corner of my Kindle screen when something is happening (a book is downloading, etc) is not a smooth circle. The edges are slightly serrated.

I could swear that the edges were smooth the last time I saw them. I'm just wondering if they've always been serrated and I'm misremembering (I have several kindles, maybe it's slightly different on each?) or if my screen might be slightly damaged up in that corner.

So: has anyone else noticed that the symbol is smooth-/not smooth-edged?
Siavahda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 02:38 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
I've never stared really closely at it before but now I checked, I see the same thing... so it is nothing out of the ordinary.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2015, 06:37 AM   #3
Siavahda
Connoisseur
Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
I've never stared really closely at it before but now I checked, I see the same thing... so it is nothing out of the ordinary.
I might be a TINY bit OCD... Thanks for letting me know, no more need to worry! ^^
Siavahda is offline   Reply With Quote