Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-03-2021, 06:56 PM   #1
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Glitch 5.33 - Comments Editor Toolbar

When I opened the comments editor with F2 I didn't have a toolbar:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-12-04 104213.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	190625

I fixed it by adjusting the dialogue box width a bit (1px is probably enough):

Name:	Screenshot 2021-12-04 105325.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	190626

But I have to do it every time I use it.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 07:48 PM   #2
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Another glitch I just noticed:

The color of the "Download metadata" button is not suited for dark mode:

Name:	2021-12-03.png
Views:	106
Size:	897.1 KB
ID:	190628
thiago.eec is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2021, 01:25 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Both of these are fixed in 5.33.1
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 01:45 AM   #4
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
I appreciate the larger cover in all-in-one mode.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 02:32 AM   #5
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Both of these are fixed in 5.33.1
Not quite - if I Hide the toolbar and then Show it, it reverts to state in my original post.

Why would I do that: because I tried doing that in the first instance so I thought I'd do it again

The toolbar state persists across sessions, which is what counts.

BR

Aside: I don't use the buttons much, the options I most often want are in the context menu, which means I can get at them via the keyboard. But because I am so completely spatially oriented and so totally dyslexic ionically [sic] I must relearn the relative positions of the buttons I do use occasionally

Last edited by BetterRed; 12-04-2021 at 02:40 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert