Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-21-2018, 11:09 PM   #1
Mamaijee
Connoisseur
Mamaijee doesn't litterMamaijee doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Fire HD
DRM locked

How can I create a customized column to find out if the book is DRM locked?
Thank u
Mamaijee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 11:35 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quality check Plugin can do the TEST

What you do with the results is your choice
Select ALL (results):
Metadata edit (bulk mode): A TAG value or another column value
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 11:21 AM   #3
Mamaijee
Connoisseur
Mamaijee doesn't litterMamaijee doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Fire HD
I did add the tag DRM Locked but for that I have to go to each one and select that tag.

But if I have added say 25 books can Calibre search and select for me which have DRM locked and if so how do I specify that?

Thank you
Mamaijee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 02:43 PM   #4
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Take a look at the search scope. You can select manually one / more books or library.
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 02:49 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamaijee View Post
I did add the tag DRM Locked but for that I have to go to each one and select that tag.

But if I have added say 25 books can Calibre search and select for me which have DRM locked and if so how do I specify that?

Thank you
BULK MODE allows a group of selected books to be applied with the SAME value

Dd you TRY my solution?.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote