Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 12-30-2019, 11:06 AM   #1
embryo
Fanatic
embryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Page separator width

Does anyone knows if (and how) I can change the width of the line that separates the pages of the PDF documents.
There's allot of lua files there..😊

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 11:14 AM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Please look at https://github.com/koreader/koreader/pull/5705 (not merged yet), I think you're talking about the same thing. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2019, 11:49 AM   #3
embryo
Fanatic
embryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Great timing!!
Exactly this..

Too bad that I have to wait more than a year for the updated version.😉

I don't suppose there's a hardcoded value in a lua file somewhere, that I can change, is it?

Old 12-30-2019, 12:23 PM   #4
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by embryo View Post
Too bad that I have to wait more than a year for the updated version.😉
Nah, I found an hour today to do what I wanted to do two weeks ago.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 12:27 PM   #5
embryo
Fanatic

Ok, found it!

frontend/apps/reader/modules/readerview.lua @line 57

Advert
Old 12-30-2019, 12:29 PM   #6
embryo
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
Nah, I found an hour today to do what I wanted to do two weeks ago.
Does that mean it's in the current release?🤔

Old 12-30-2019, 12:30 PM   #7
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
My bad, I got confused with https://github.com/koreader/koreader/pull/5708
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 02:25 PM   #8
embryo
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
That's also one edit less for me, after every update..👍