Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-01-2020, 01:51 AM   #1
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Nexus 7, iPod Touch 4, HP TouchPad
Skyhorse Publishing - Free Books @ Amazon

There's quite a few titles from Skyhorse Publishing (a Simon & Schuster imprint) marked down to $0.00 right now at Amazon. There's too many topics to fit into a single main thread, so I started this one.

There are books on cooking, survivalism & prepping, guns, Legos, Minecraft, travel, Zane Grey westerns, history, etc.
Many of these may have shown up in this thread last month 100's of Free Kindle Books from Simon & Schuster, but I didn't see these when I looked then.

Here are a few examples:

Shooter's Bible, 108th Edition: The World's Bestselling Firearms Reference
(this is the 2016 edition; newer editions are regular price - my dad was a hunter and I remember that he always had copies of this around the house)

The Ultimate Guide to Self-Reliant Living

The Farmer's Kitchen Handbook: More Than 200 Recipes for Making Cheese, Curing Meat, Preserving, Fermenting, and More

The NYC Kitchen Cookbook: 150 Recipes Inspired by the Specialty Food Shops, Spice Stores, and Markets of New York City

Rustic Garden Projects: Step-by-Step Backyard Décor from Trellises to Tree Swings, Stone Steps to Stained Glass

War Photographs Taken on the Battlefields of the Civil War

The Encyclopedia of Wood
bookmarked is offline   Reply With Quote