Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-21-2020, 12:11 PM   #1
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox max 2
Onyx boox max 2

Hello

I am upgrading to the max lumi as I always wanted frontlights for a big reader, so I am selling mine

Condition: Perfect+

I have the original box, stylus, cables, and cover

The device have a screen protector I put in the first day and was never used with the pen, all his life have been on my desktop with the stand, so no scratches, dents or anything.

I add 2 extra original screen protectors in case you want to change it as mine have small bubbles, I didn't change or replace the protectors as they don't bother me when I read, but maybe you want to.

Price, I think 400 would be a fair price for everyone? and around 20€ for shipping europe

Last edited by whopper; 09-21-2020 at 11:31 PM.
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote