Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 01-22-2020, 10:12 AM   #1
kemala.ang
kemala.ang began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite 3
Smile Fetched news only shows 10 articles

Hello,
I tried to fetch news from my local newspaper using their rss url, and it worked just fine, but the problem was that it could only show 10 articles at a time even when I had it all set to download the oldest 7 days of the articles. Is there any way to get around this? Thank you all.
kemala.ang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 10:27 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Presumbaly their rss feeds only publish 10 articles at a time, if so, no there is no way to get around it.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 11:10 AM   #3
kemala.ang
kemala.ang began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite 3
HI, Thank you for replying.

Is there any way I can connect the news source with my rss reader like Google News, Feedly, or Inoreader?
kemala.ang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 05:32 AM   #4
bobbysteel
Big Poppa
bobbysteel began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Which news source? You should manually review the feed to see how many elements it has or if there's pagination

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bobbysteel is offline   Reply With Quote