Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-16-2024, 01:40 PM   #1
George Hughes
George Hughes began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Kobo Mini died on me

After an update which must have caught me napping my Mini now will not respond. I cannot register it via Kobo desktop or over WiFi. Can anyone help with a replacement(or copy of ) the Mini's internal SD 2gb card? I am 87 and have numerous Kobos now having bought my first one in FNAC in Limoges, France nearly 20 years ago. I also have 2 Kindles - I like to have a eReaders all over the house so that I can read wherever and whenever I sit down. The Mini proves a gem for going out and about, and I do miss it badly. Regards, George
George Hughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 10:24 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!

You'd best ask in the Kobo subforum:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=223
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2024, 01:58 AM   #3
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Hi, George

I've sent you a PM with the link to the Kobo Mini N705 image. The second link is the instructions.

Good luck!
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo desktop, mini, sd c ard