Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-19-2018, 08:16 AM   #1
robroy47
robroy47 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Tag Browser display change

Am I the only one who has noticed a major change in how Calibre displays after filtering? If I go to the tag browser and choose a single author, the entire contents are displayed with the author's books highlighted. Before only those books by the author were displayed. With over 10,000 ebooks this makes calibre virtually unusable.
robroy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 08:21 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by robroy47 View Post
Am I the only one who has noticed a major change in how Calibre displays after filtering? If I go to the tag browser and choose a single author, the entire contents are displayed with the author's books highlighted. Before only those books by the author were displayed. With over 10,000 ebooks this makes calibre virtually unusable.
Actually it most likely is just your current settings. The sticky post at the top of this forum titled, "How to fix Search showing all books with matches highlighted" has a solution to your problem.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2018, 08:31 AM   #3
robroy47
robroy47 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Thank you. Thought I was going nuts. Turns out I was.
robroy47 is offline   Reply With Quote