Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-30-2013, 05:23 AM   #1
MacCool
MacCool began at the beginning.

Device: None
Erotic psychothriller where beauty meets the beast

The search for beauty at all costs is a global obsession, a search that drills deep into the psyche, into those secret places we are often terrified to visit. My new erotic psycho thriller 'Knife Edge' is a mix of Dean Koontz and Clive Barker. It could also be classified as a horror chiller.

'Make me beautiful, make me beautiful…"
Ella Fallon makes this secret wish every night. She and her lover Ed Leeming were born brilliant but ugly and their lives made a misery at California's most exclusive college by Scott Stockton, leader of 'The Beautiful Elite'.

Stockton has it made. He is heir to an industrial multinational and plays the 'rich boy who gets what he wants' role to the hilt. If only Ella and Ed could be transformed into beautiful people. If only they could take over Scott Stockton's life and fortune.

Enter the Svengali figure of Thomas Startz who is about to make their dreams come true.
MacCool is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
erotic, thriller