Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-25-2024, 08:30 PM   #1
furmali
furmali knows the complete value of PI to the endfurmali knows the complete value of PI to the endfurmali knows the complete value of PI to the endfurmali knows the complete value of PI to the endfurmali knows the complete value of PI to the endfurmali knows the complete value of PI to the endfurmali knows the complete value of PI to the endfurmali knows the complete value of PI to the endfurmali knows the complete value of PI to the endfurmali knows the complete value of PI to the endfurmali knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: none
hello there,

this is my first post, i am complete computer illiterate, i hope y'all can be patient with me. survived 7 decades, i own an iPhone, i have managed to make and receive calls, that's some progress.

i hate my job, it pays all my bills so i will be there again tomorrow bright and early.

i have 3 dogs, they are the joy of my life. everything else just melts away when i am home with my dogs.

thank you for reading,

linda
furmali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 08:41 PM   #2
furmali
furmali knows the complete value of PI to the endfurmali knows the complete value of PI to the endfurmali knows the complete value of PI to the endfurmali knows the complete value of PI to the endfurmali knows the complete value of PI to the endfurmali knows the complete value of PI to the endfurmali knows the complete value of PI to the endfurmali knows the complete value of PI to the endfurmali knows the complete value of PI to the endfurmali knows the complete value of PI to the endfurmali knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: none
Calibre question

i am completely computer illiterate, i got a Calibre once to update to the new version, it took me days to fix the mess it made with all of my e-books.

i am getting error messages that my hard drive is full and i cannot use my laptop.

Microsoft tech stated that Calibre is an ap that is taking 882MiB and that i should delete it. that is not happening.

my question to y'all is, one of my Calibre files i called calibre 64bit 7.40 Kovid Goyal has 460MB

the other file called Calibre - Management Apps, RequestRealEstate has 422MB

please tell me if these files are duplicates, why does one say Kovid Goyal and the other RequestRealEstate, that makes no sense at all. shoud i delete one, which one. thank you linda
furmali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 09:11 PM   #3
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!

The Kovid Goyal one is the real Calibre, don't delete it. The one by RequestRealEstate is a rip-off, delete that.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote