Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-24-2024, 07:47 AM   #1
TheRev
TheRev began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Hello members

I’m a semi-retired manufacturing engineer. Several years ago my uncle transferred his self-publishing entity, Consecrated Press, to me. I’ve been creating ebooks since 2015. The books I’ve been working with are Faith based and personal opinions, as well as transcribed recordings of another uncle’s home Bible studies from the 1970s and 80s. I’d like to share some of these with this community, when I find where upload. Have a blessed day.
TheRev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 08:54 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote