Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2019, 07:03 PM   #1
JeffGeorge
Connoisseur
JeffGeorge began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
DeDRMing My Nook Books

Is it no longer possible to do this? I have the DeDRM tool, but I can no longer generate a key. Are my Barnes & Noble books going to have to be permanently excluded from my calibre library?
Old 09-23-2019, 09:38 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffGeorge View Post
Is it no longer possible to do this? I have the DeDRM tool, but I can no longer generate a key. Are my Barnes & Noble books going to have to be permanently excluded from my calibre library?
You need to ask these kinds of questions where you got those tools.
MR policy is to NOT discuss this topic other than a "See Alf" .

Thread Closed
Advert
Closed Thread