Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-19-2008, 10:29 PM   #1
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Books on Board paying for reviews

I just got an email from Books on Board where they said they're paying $1 in reward dollars for every review you write up to a maximum of $50. If you have a membership, it's worth checking out.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:09 PM   #2
Liviu_5
Books and more books
Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Nook Color, Itouch, Nokia770, Sony 650, Sony 700(dead), Ebk(given)
I got the e-mail too and put up 4 mini-reviews.

I am tired tonight to put up more - I have lots of them written on sffworld and many on Goodreads too but I may do 4, 5 more tomorrow if these go through and I get the Rewards dollars and they still have the program...

Even if only for the e-books bought from them and I have maybe 20-25 or so...
Liviu_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2008, 11:15 PM   #3
Liviu_5
Books and more books
Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Nook Color, Itouch, Nokia770, Sony 650, Sony 700(dead), Ebk(given)
Just to confirm - they posted my reviews - In Her Name, Alchemy of Stone, The Good Thief and Magicians and Mrs Quent and gave me the 4$ in rewards
Liviu_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:31 PM   #4
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I just saw $6 in mine. I've done more reviews but I wasn't expecting to see anything yet.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:49 PM   #5
MidknytOwl
Zealot
MidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Aura
It's now only 50 cents per review, although it says that exceptional reviews will recieve $1.
MidknytOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2008, 06:20 PM   #6
Lemurion
eReader

Interesting, but at least now I understand how I ended up with $51 in reward dollars. It's one promotion that's certainly benefited me.

Now if they just didn't have everything encrypted.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:40 PM   #7
Lemurion
eReader

Well it dropped down to $0.25/review and it seems they're getting stickier as the amounts drop. I can't blame them though. At least I got some decent books out of the deal though.