Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-22-2010, 06:33 AM   #16
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
I got a cracking wee manuscript a couple of years ago with the title: *Cannibal Lesbian Zombies From Outer Space - versus -- Doctor Clockwork and his Furious Plastic Surgeons of Doom!*

Of course, we couldn't possibly run with that ... I had to make it longer by adding: *The Movie*.

Of course, we only push the title as *The Movie* because the original gives the impression of a spoof Sci Fi, which it ain't. But the author's working title did grab my attention. It's now incorporated in the story itself and -- if you look closely enough -- in a frame of the film coil we use on cover.

Great fun. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:42 PM   #17
Illinifan
Connoisseur
Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 4, iPhone 4, iPod touch, Sony PRS 300
Non-fiction:

"Consider a Spherical Cow: A Course in Environmental Problem Solving" by John Harte

"Leadership Secrets of Attila the Hun" by Wess Roberts, Ph.D.

Both excellent books whose lessons I have used in my career.

Fiction:

"The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul" by Douglas Adams
Illinifan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
unutterable silliness