Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 12-17-2007, 12:59 AM   #1
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Greer, Travis Scott: E-Book Dreams and Spiderwebs. v1. 16 Dec 07

Ok, so everyone was right. I admit it. All of the people that hate the Amazon Kindle because it surprised us (did it really?) by having a DRM structure, now can have proof of it's evil powers. Yes, maybe it does rot your brain. Just teasing everyone!

I know it's probably not an example of good manners to post this short story since I'm the one who wrote it, but I only wrote it for mobileread folks--no one else would really get it.

In fact, I want to apologize in advance for any errors. I tried having my girlfriend proofread it. She read the first paragraph and then asked me if I wrote it for the people on mobileread. I said yes, and she said "no thanks," and handed it back to me. What?! Hatin' on us mobileread folks?! Some people just don't understand...

---------
A strange string of suicides happen in motel room #9 and an unhappy loner decides that he may be the one to solve the mystery. Besides, it will give him plenty of time to read content on his brand new Amazon Kindle reader. What could possibly go wrong?

Don't be too cruel--I was writing as people were playing a very loud game of cards in the other room, so I may have lost a bit of my mind...
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: prc Greer Travis Scott_E-book Dreams and Spiderwebs.prc (148.9 KB, 581 views)

Last edited by tsgreer; 03-17-2008 at 12:24 AM.
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote