Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-24-2012, 10:25 AM   #31
Poodlemom1
Groupie
Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Glow HD, Fire HD6, iPad Air 2, Mini 2
You also have the option to send her your fabric if she doesn't have anything you like.
Poodlemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:46 AM   #32
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodlemom1 View Post
You also have the option to send her your fabric if she doesn't have anything you like.
Yes I saw that. Will just have the daughter order from what she has. Saw some cute ones.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:55 AM   #33
Poodlemom1
Groupie
Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I saw on the Kindleboards site that Alice is having a Christmas special offering a free monogram. I hope this link works...I have never done this before. You will need to use a solid cover. If you scroll down you will see an example. http://www.kindleboards.com/index.ph...911#msg1937911
Old 11-24-2012, 11:12 AM   #34
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I saw on the Kindleboards site that Alice is having a Christmas special offering a free monogram. I hope this link works...I have never done this before. You will need to use a solid cover. If you scroll down you will see an example. http://www.kindleboards.com/index.ph...911#msg1937911
Thanks for posting that link. I thought I wanted a print but now that brown one looks nice with the embroidery. Decisions LOL
Old 11-24-2012, 11:53 AM   #35
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
I've had a CoylCushion for about a year, and I'm very happy with it. I use it with my Kindle Keyboard and two Acer tablets (7" and 10").

Mine is made from the soft, Camel Brown Super Suede fabric. I love some of the colorful, patterned fabrics, but I decided to go with something neutral so it wouldn't distract me while reading. (I'm easily distracted. )
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:43 PM   #36
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
I've had a CoylCushion for about a year, and I'm very happy with it. I use it with my Kindle Keyboard and two Acer tablets (7" and 10").

Mine is made from the soft, Camel Brown Super Suede fabric. I love some of the colorful, patterned fabrics, but I decided to go with something neutral so it wouldn't distract me while reading. (I'm easily distracted. )
Did you get the #4 size? I went to the link Poodlemom posted and they show the Camel Brown Super Suede with the monogram. It's nice. I like that one and the Royal Blue Super Suede.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:07 PM   #37
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Did you get the #4 size? I went to the link Poodlemom posted and they show the Camel Brown Super Suede with the monogram. It's nice. I like that one and the Royal Blue Super Suede.
Yes, I got the CoylCushion Size 4 (Regular). It's a great size for my Kindle Keyboard and 7" tablet. I think the next size up (#5) would be too large for that because it'd make page-turning more awkward.

I also use the Size 4 with my 10" tablet. It works with that tablet in landscape orientation, but I think it'd be too unstable in portrait if the cushion moves around. With the larger tablet, I often sit with my knees up (either in a chair or in bed), put the cushion in my lap with the back turned toward me, and lean the tablet against the back rather than putting it in the fold of the cushion.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:31 PM   #38
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
Yes, I got the CoylCushion Size 4 (Regular). It's a great size for my Kindle Keyboard and 7" tablet. I think the next size up (#5) would be too large for that because it'd make page-turning more awkward.

I also use the Size 4 with my 10" tablet. It works with that tablet in landscape orientation, but I think it'd be too unstable in portrait if the cushion moves around. With the larger tablet, I often sit with my knees up (either in a chair or in bed), put the cushion in my lap with the back turned toward me, and lean the tablet against the back rather than putting it in the fold of the cushion.
Thanks. May order 2. A regular for my Fire and a size 5 for my iPad.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:15 PM   #39
Poodlemom1
Groupie

I am seriously considering ordering the size 4 in the.purple suede.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:27 PM   #40
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
I'm going with the Royal Blue Suede. It was between that or the Purple Suede
Old 11-25-2012, 03:01 PM   #41
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Quote:
I'm going with the Royal Blue Suede. It was between that or the Purple Suede
Well I changed my mind. I think I may go with the Purple Suede since my case for my Fire is Purple. I like the little reading owl embroidery too.

Carol
Old 11-25-2012, 03:43 PM   #42
Poodlemom1
Groupie

I am still telling myself that I don't need another one.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:08 AM   #43
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
I've been using the regular size Coyle cushion (the original is #3 and I think that's what it is -- it's not marked on the cushion) for a year now. Mine is black faux suede. I've been using it for my K4B (and previously with my K4S) as well as my Kindle Fire HD 7".

I don't use a cushion with my ipad, since I have the Zagg keyboard.
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:02 PM   #44
pnshields
pnshields began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
I cannot find the thread where a couple of people posted links and pictures of bean bag type stands for their Fires. Can somebody help me.

Thanks
Carol
I found this. check it out:
http://www.kindleboards.com/index.ph...;topic=73719.0
pnshields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:27 AM   #45
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnshields View Post
Thanks. I saw that.