Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 04-26-2020, 06:11 PM   #1
OrangeFlavored
Enthusiast
OrangeFlavored doesn't litterOrangeFlavored doesn't litter

Device: Likebook Mars
Is there a faster way to mark a book finished from the file browser without opening?

I feel like I'm probably missing something really obvious here but the only way I've found to mark a book as completed in my library is to open it up and then there's multiple ways to do so from within the book itself. But opening each book individually, then re-opening the menus to get to the proper option takes so long when there's a lot of books I need to mark... Is there a faster way to do this? Figured I'd finally get around to marking all my old completed books in KOReader.

Most devices I used in the past let you long press each book and then mark as read directly from the library without needing to open it but is there no such option here? Or am I just missing it? I can see how to mark something as UNread easily enough, but that's not what I want to do...

Last edited by OrangeFlavored; 04-26-2020 at 06:13 PM.
OrangeFlavored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 06:28 PM   #2
Alan_S
Evangelist
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
Not sure if there's option already, but in file browser if you long press on book, you get available options. If there's not already option to mark book as (un)read, you can ask for it to be added.
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 06:51 PM   #3
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Yep, it's in the long-press menu (in !legacy view, for sure. I don't recall if I added it to the legacy one, because legacy reasons).

IIRC, it's a flip state (i.e., Mark as reading <-> Mark as read, depending on current state).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 07:05 PM   #4
OrangeFlavored
Enthusiast
OrangeFlavored doesn't litterOrangeFlavored doesn't litter

Device: Likebook Mars
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Yep, it's in the long-press menu (in !legacy view, for sure. I don't recall if I added it to the legacy one, because legacy reasons).

IIRC, it's a flip state (i.e., Mark as reading <-> Mark as read, depending on current state).
Ah thanks, found it! Problem was that I was viewing on classic mode I guess. After switching to detailed list mode it is indeed right there.
OrangeFlavored is offline   Reply With Quote