Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 12-26-2017, 10:55 AM   #1
MISTER READER
MISTER READER began at the beginning.

Device: none
Android - how do I see all my books on one screen?

I don't want to have to click into the "A" folder to see books beginning with "A", and so on. I've been messing with the settings for 20 minutes and cannot for the life of me figure out how to just see one long scrollable list of authors or titles without the alphabetical sub folders ("A","B""C",etc.). Is this even doable? Thanks!
MISTER READER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 11:39 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISTER READER View Post
I don't want to have to click into the "A" folder to see books beginning with "A", and so on. I've been messing with the settings for 20 minutes and cannot for the life of me figure out how to just see one long scrollable list of authors or titles without the alphabetical sub folders ("A","B""C",etc.). Is this even doable? Thanks!
Go to the top level of the Grouping drawer (keep using the top menu item till you get there) One long list (AKA no grouping)
The A over Z on the top right, sets what the sort is
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2017, 12:01 PM   #3
MISTER READER

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Go to the top level of the Grouping drawer (keep using the top menu item till you get there) One long list (AKA no grouping)
The A over Z on the top right, sets what the sort is
Hm. It seems to look fine for books on my phones storage, but not for Dropbox. Any ideas why my Dropbox folders don't allow me to look at one long list of titles? See video here.

https://streamable.com/k4wba

Thanks!
MISTER READER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:12 PM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISTER READER View Post
Hm. It seems to look fine for books on my phones storage, but not for Dropbox. Any ideas why my Dropbox folders don't allow me to look at one long list of titles? See video here.

https://streamable.com/k4wba

Thanks!
CC Settings / Connecting to calibre / Cloud connection / Show first letters
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:14 PM   #5
MISTER READER

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
CC Settings / Connecting to calibre / Cloud connection / Show first letters
Thanks. You are the best!