Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 08-10-2022, 08:05 AM   #76
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
Both of my everyday carry bags are Timbuk2. I have a briefcase style one for court and a small backpack for all non-court days. My e-reader lives in a custom case I ordered from Etsy. I have three different cases from this vendor, they all look the same, but are all custom sized to the readers.
My Kobo Elipsa has arrived. I am trying out just keeping it in the sleep cover it came with as it has a place for the stylus before I invest in another felt cover. It fits nicely in my Timbuk2 Miini Prospect with my pencil case and my daybook. My particular customization is attached for anyone who cares.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Custom TB2.png
Views:	14
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	195732  
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote