Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-18-2007, 10:48 PM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Unfortunately, I cannot transfer individual ebooks from the account.
Actually, what you could do is give the account to multiple people. Three people could have the account. One computer and one reader per person and that would be it done.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 06:01 PM   #17
kb7rjf
kb7rjf began at the beginning.

Interestingly, I have had my reader since March. I do *NOT* have, nor do I think I need, a Sony account. I get my books from Guttenburg, and many of my books are PDF manuals, etc. I can not see spending $14.95 for an e-book when the paperback is $6.99. One thing I really love about the reader is that access it provides me to the out-of-print books I want to read. I may not live long enough to read everything I want from Guttenburg, but I am sure gonna try!
kb7rjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-21-2007, 06:16 PM   #18
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb7rjf View Post
Interestingly, I have had my reader since March. I do *NOT* have, nor do I think I need, a Sony account. I get my books from Guttenburg, and many of my books are PDF manuals, etc. I can not see spending $14.95 for an e-book when the paperback is $6.99. One thing I really love about the reader is that access it provides me to the out-of-print books I want to read. I may not live long enough to read everything I want from Guttenburg, but I am sure gonna try!
I know how you feel. I haven't bought anything from Sony either. These were ebooks I got free.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote