Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Legacy E-Book Devices

Notices

Old 08-08-2006, 11:56 AM   #1
arivero
Guru
arivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it is

Device: NCR3125, Nokia 770,...
better keyboard input for Librie "English" browsers

As you know, I released six months ago a proof of concept of a new browser (one for DJVU) to be run over the Librie English firmware, a non-sony translation done across the internet last year, and including shell execution.

Now it seems that another guy have got to understand the keyboard input better than me, and it has released a "getTTcode" example that can be cross compiled and incorporated to the previous example. Very fun, sorry I do not have a Librie anymore.

I have uploaded the new code to the librie files in yahoogroups.
arivero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 11:05 AM   #2
arivero
Guru
arivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it is

Device: NCR3125, Nokia 770,...
Jennings has updated the wiki
http://www.sven.de/librie/Librie/SoftWare
so now you could try to do new browsers using his advanced TTkeys.

Remember that netpbm is fairly portable to the librie, except for some small apps using floating point. Thus jpg, gif or pnm browsers are a interesting solution, preformating the pages in a PC.
arivero is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert