Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-02-2010, 03:39 AM   #1
kiwikobo
Enthusiast
kiwikobo doesn't litterkiwikobo doesn't litter

Device: Kobo
Ratings on Kobo bookstore

How are the ratings on the Kobo bookstore modified, and is there anywhere that comments or reviews can be placed (or is that planned). I just bought and downloaded a Moomintroll book for my kids, and was rather shocked to find all the pictures missing and typographical errors all over the place too. It looks like they've employed some monkeys on typewriters to transcribe the book and shove it out on the cheap -- you get better quality with a "real" pirated book! :-)

Bit surprised too to see Pride and Prejudice merrily for sale at almost $10, is this presumably just aimed at people who don't realise it's available free?

Or is this typical of ebook stores? I haven't tried others so haven't got anything to compare it to. At first glance it looks like there's a level of professionalism missing...

Charles
kiwikobo is offline   Reply With Quote