Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2017, 07:26 PM   #31
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:22 AM   #32
demonantis
demonantis began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 2
Can I get the image. My device is bricked. Thanks.
Advert
Old 10-17-2017, 01:05 AM   #33
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 02-13-2018, 11:10 PM   #34
geoff165
geoff165 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
Could you please flick me a copy of the image too? Cheers.
Old 02-13-2018, 11:56 PM   #35
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Advert
Old 03-01-2018, 02:05 PM   #36
Sliad
Sliad began at the beginning.

Hi Davidfor,
My Kobo Aura 2 is frozen and i'd like to ask you for an image of the SD card.
Thank you very much!
Old 03-01-2018, 05:49 PM   #37
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-31-2018, 04:00 PM   #38
fireoyster
fireoyster began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 2
Hi Davidfor !
My Kobo aura 2 crashed during an update and it is now bricked. Can I have the link to the image ? It would be so great !
Thanks and have a nice day
Old 03-31-2018, 08:02 PM   #39
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-04-2018, 10:07 AM   #40
Luca39030
Luca39030 began at the beginning.

Hi. I just formatted the SD card of my Kobo Aura Ed. 2 and now i realised that it was a big mistake. My kobo doesnt boot anymore and i cant find any image file that works. Can anyone send it to me please?
Old 04-04-2018, 10:36 AM   #41
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-07-2018, 02:36 PM   #42
mike84
mike84 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition
Hi. I crashed my Kobo Aura 2nd Edition. Could you please send me the image by PM?
Many thanks
Old 04-07-2018, 10:04 PM   #43
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

But, crashing these devices don't need an reimage to recover. Power off by holding the power button down for 20 seconds, or, at worst, do a factory reset.
Old 04-18-2018, 03:05 AM   #44
ciro_arilje
ciro_arilje began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Pm images please, also for me
Old 04-18-2018, 03:40 AM   #45
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent. For the Aura Edition 2 image. But, you show a Mini as your device. What did you need?
Closed Thread