Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2019, 11:03 AM   #1
Jayne100
Jayne100 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Syncing calibre library with kindle library

I just downloaded calibre to convert my ebooks from EPUB and PDF to MOBI for my new kindle paperwhite. I have been storing the books on apple iBooks, but I want to move them to the kindle. I uploaded everything into calibre and converted everything I could to MOBI. I tried sending the books to my device but they are not showing up on my device or on my desktop kindle library.

I got nearly all the ebooks in my collection from Z library, rather than apple or amazon. I am not sure if this impacts my ability to put the books in my kindle library. I would prefer not to have to re-download all 300 or so of my books from Z lib in a MOBI format. Does anyone know why the books are not showing up, even when calibre says they are being sent?
Old 12-27-2019, 12:02 PM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
How are you sending them to the device? USB? Email to Kindle? Amazon seems to have gotten picky when it comes to email to Kindle.
Advert
Old 12-27-2019, 01:39 PM   #3
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayne100 View Post
I got nearly all the ebooks in my collection from [redacted], rather than apple or amazon.
Isn't that a pirate site?
Old 12-27-2019, 01:50 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Isn't that a pirate site?
Sure has that feel
Old 12-27-2019, 02:40 PM   #5
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Moderator Notice
Z-lib is a pirate site with bootleg books. MobileRead supports copyrights and will not allow help to be given in regard to pirated content.
Do not ask for such help again. This is your only warning.

Thread closed.
Advert
Closed Thread