Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 01:19 AM   #76
shaughant
shaughant began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613-KBO-B
Cheers, I'll give it a go
Old 07-23-2016, 04:04 PM   #77
mvint
mvint began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Bricked Glo HD

Hi there,

Any chance you also have an image for my Glo HD?

Thanks in advance,

-Martin
Advert
Old 07-23-2016, 08:17 PM   #78
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I have sent you link for the Glo HD image. But, to check, your profile says "Aura HD", and you posted in the thread for the Glo. Was it the Glo HD you were after?
Old 07-29-2016, 01:41 PM   #79
Silverizer
Silverizer began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
My wifes Kobo Glo (original glo) is bricked. It seems to be the sd card because linux says something is wrong with it. Can I please have a copy of the image file?
Old 07-29-2016, 07:34 PM   #80
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Advert
Old 07-30-2016, 09:12 AM   #81
kenjy1
kenjy1 began at the beginning.

My Kobo Glo (original glo) is bricked. Can I please have a copy of the image file?

Thk
Old 07-30-2016, 09:39 AM   #82
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-31-2016, 03:04 AM   #83
kenjy1
kenjy1 began at the beginning.

thank you, it worked
Old 08-03-2016, 08:31 AM   #84
skating_vince
skating_vince began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Image for Kobo Glo HD

Hi David,

My Kobo Glo HD also bricked . Could I get a link to the image as well?

Thank you a lot!

Kind regards,

Vincent
Old 08-03-2016, 08:54 AM   #85
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-11-2016, 11:30 AM   #86
aviness
aviness began at the beginning.

My Kobo Glo is also bricked... Can I get an image file from someone?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by aviness; 08-11-2016 at 11:51 AM.
Old 08-11-2016, 07:34 PM   #87
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-01-2016, 04:11 PM   #88
koboo
koboo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
I need an image file for Kobo Aura HD. Thanks in advance!
Old 10-02-2016, 11:23 PM   #89
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-16-2016, 10:24 AM   #90
deanhaus
deanhaus began at the beginning.

Bricked Glo

My wifes Kobo glo is bricked. Anyone able to send me a link to an image?

Thanks
Closed Thread