Device: Kindle Reviewer for PC
Gone

Moved to a Calibre forum

Last edited by The Bear 87; 01-27-2018 at 05:54 AM. Reason: wrong place
The Bear 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 01:49 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The "Introduce Yourself" forum is, as its name suggests, for introducing yourself. Tell us about yourself, what your interests are, etc. If you have technical questions, please ask them in one of our technical forums, and people will be happy to assist you.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2018, 02:04 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@The Bear 87 - I suspect you mean a Microsoft Word Pulp Template.

I've flagged your post to be moved to the Calibre Conversion subforum.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 03:13 AM   #4
The Bear 87
The Bear 87 began at the beginning.

Sorry about that. My apologies. That is exactly what I thought I had done - introduce myself in 'introductions' and ask questions in a tech forum.
Perhaps the way this forum works could be a bit clearer.
Old 01-27-2018, 03:15 AM   #5
The Bear 87

Thank you for that. Yes, that is what I bought - a Microsoft Word Pulp Template.
Advert
Old 01-27-2018, 04:15 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bear 87 View Post
Sorry about that. My apologies. That is exactly what I thought I had done - introduce myself in 'introductions' and ask questions in a tech forum.
Perhaps the way this forum works could be a bit clearer.
No, you’ve asked a technical question in the “Introduce Yourself” forum, where it won’t get answered. I’d suggest asking in the Workshop forum.
Old 01-27-2018, 12:45 PM   #7
The Bear 87

Thank you

It didn't take long for me to discover that, for some reason or another, I feel that I am not an ideal fit here, so I have taken myself out of your great forum.
Thank you to those who made an effort to help me. I will now resolve my technical problems myself. That is more the kind of guy I am.
Kind wishes for the continued success of the forum(s)
The Bear 87
Old 01-27-2018, 01:56 PM   #8
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@HarryT - I reported the 'thread' with a request that it be moved to the Calibre/Conversion sub-forum. See Post #3.

I have no idea why it was ignored, perhaps you can find out.

BR
Old 01-27-2018, 01:59 PM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Because this appears to have nothing whatsoever to do with Calibre, hence my suggestion to ask in the Workshop forum, which seems to be a better fit for issues about book creation.
Old 01-27-2018, 03:59 PM   #10
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)

@HarryT - it had Calibre in the thread title - it mentioned calibre in the post, the post was a bit confusing as it referred to a calibre Pulp Template, when what was meant was a Word Pulp Template.

If you thought it should have been in the Workshop forum then you could have moved it there in the first instance?

BR
Old 01-27-2018, 04:06 PM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

We don’t, generally speaking, move posts out of the “Introduce Yourself”, forum. Rather, we prefer to suggest where the poster is more likely to get help, and add a link to the forum we suggest, as was done here.