Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 09-07-2017, 09:36 AM   #1
Macboy70
Macboy70 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Where to look for info on Nook Simple Touch

I'm new to this forum and not sure where to go for information on Nook Simple Touch. Cab someone please point me in the right direction?
Macboy70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 09:45 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
You're posting in the Nook part of the forum which is a good place to look.

Might have to do some digging, but back when the Simple Touch came out there was a fair amount of discussion here.

B&N has there own forums here...
https://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com...nity/e-readers
https://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/

However it looks like they are shutting them down today...
https://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/thread/29043
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2017, 08:06 PM   #3
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
If you have a question, you can search the forums (search box along the upper right of the page). Or, just ask your question if you can't find what you want to know.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote