Notices

Old 06-25-2011, 06:14 PM   #1
isis
Enthusiast
isis began at the beginning.

Device: Sony, Elonex, Imagin
Imagin 5" ebook reader

Hi,
I am trying to put some books on the Imagin ebook reader but I am having a bit of trouble, I'm dragging and dropping them,

Does anyone know what particular folder the ebooks should go in please?

What I really wanted was 3 separate folders, for 3 separate people, so that when you open the ebook and click on ebook, then click bookshelf the 3 folders would be there.

I was thinking of connecting the reader, opening it and going into ebook> bookshelf and then making my 3 individual folders, so that when each person click on their folder they will find their books, but is it as simple as that? hahaha probably not knowing my luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you, Isis xxx )
isis is offline   Reply With Quote