Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-07-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
retro
Groupie
retro doesn't litterretro doesn't litterretro doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Clara Blue PRS 350
Sony PRS-650 Lighted Cover for Cover without Light

I have a black cover with the light for a Sony PRS-650 in great shape. I would like to trade for a PRS-650 cover without a light, if anyone is interested.

I haven't used the light often and would like a smaller cover for travel.

Thanks!
retro
retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 03:21 AM   #2
BaenSidhe
Groupie
BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500 and PRS-650
If you don't find someone to trade with, would you be interested in selling the cover? If so, for how much?
BaenSidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2013, 08:53 AM   #3
retro
Groupie
retro doesn't litterretro doesn't litterretro doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Clara Blue PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaenSidhe View Post
If you don't find someone to trade with, would you be interested in selling the cover? If so, for how much?
If I find another cover, I might sell the lighted one, but I hoped to just trade.
retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 08:49 PM   #4
viv
viv considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.viv considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.viv considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.viv considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.viv considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.viv considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.viv considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.viv considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.viv considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.viv considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.viv considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: PRS-350, 650, 950, T1, T2, T3 (Oh yeah, and a Paperwhite v.1)
Hi, I have the black Sony cover without light and would very much like the lighted one if you're still offering to trade.
viv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:04 PM   #5
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
I have a red non-lighted Sony PRS-650 cover that I could trade if you're still looking and if you don't mind red..? Still have the original box for it, etc (never used).
teija is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert