Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-27-2022, 09:48 AM   #1
desmondihenze
desmondihenze began at the beginning.

Device: apple
Dating Guide for Ladies: Relationship & Marriage Counseling Book (Now on amazon.com)

I am introducing to you my relationship and marriage counseling book. Though it is written for women but men can also read it to understand all the problems that women go through in relationships and marriages. Men can also use this book to counsel other women.

Every lady wants to be loved, cherished, appreciated and married by a man. Therefore every lady struggles to have a man by her side either for relationship or marriage.
Unfortunately, millions of ladies encounter a lot of relationship and marriage problems in the hands of their men. While some ladies find it difficult in getting men to date them or marry them.

Do you know that so many ladies and women shed tears everyday as a result of relationship and marriage problems?

Get this book here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B7CXPKP4

Below are some dating and marriage issues that are discussed in this book

The qualities in a lady that can attract a man to approach her for real marriage
Men develop interest in marrying a lady due to some qualities or a quality in that lady. Do you possess those qualities? Find out in this book.

Are you one of those ladies who don’t want to end up marrying a wife-beater?
You may not want to be a punching bag in the hands of your husband. Find out those kinds of men who beat their wives.

Mothers-in-law problem in marriage
If you find yourself in this situation, how would you cope? Find out why some mothers-in-law can be wicked to their daughters-in-law and how to cope with the wicked ones.

Men who get their girl friends pregnant and abandon them
How do you know these kinds of men? You would not want to become a frustrated single mother.

You have reached marriageable age for long but you can’t get husband
What are the causes of this problem? And how do you get husband fast despite your age?

Fake Marriage Promise to Ladies by Men
There are men who deceive ladies by proposing fake marriage to them. How would you know these kinds of men as they are everywhere? After they promise you fake marriage, they will be having sex with you and if you become pregnant, they will abandon you.

How you can Get the Phone Numbers of Any Man by Using Tricks
Have you seen a man you like but you don’t know how you can approach him for dating? There are tricks that you can use to get the phone numbers of any man you like. You will also learn how you can use the phone numbers of the man to work on him and get him to start a relationship with you or marry you.

How You Can Find Out the Ugly Characters of Your Man during relationship
Many men hide their ugly characters from you during relationship. If your relationship later ends in marriage, you would be surprised to be noticing strange characters that you may not like. It is advisable for you to find out those ugly characters that your man may be hiding from you before he proposes marriage to you so that you will not later regret marrying him. The tips on how you can know the characters of your man even if he is hiding them from you during dating are available for you in the book.

Cheating Husbands in Marriage: Lean how to Prevent them
Don’t want your husband to cheat on you in your marriage? Yes. You can prevent him. It is possible. Learn what you should do to prevent this. How do you cope even if your husband is already cheating on you in your marriage? Find out.

Are you a single mother lady but no man wants to marry you?
You are not sure if a man can still marry you again. Despite being a single mother lady, do you know that you can still increase your chances of getting married again? Find out how you can package and prepare yourself and still get married again to a responsible man.

Men Who Dupe Their Ladies in Relationships
A lot of men dupe their ladies in relationships. If you are seriously in love with a man or you are so desperate in getting married to a man and you have some cash but you don’t want that man to dupe you during your relationship with him, Find out how you can prevent this.

Should You Get Pregnant for Your Man Before Marriage?
This request sometimes confuses ladies. May be your fiancé wants you to get pregnant for him first before he can go ahead and marry you. Should you agree or disagree to this request?

Should you agree for a man who wants to have sex with you first before he goes into relationship with you?
Learn how you can go about this request.

The Signs that will show you that your husband is womanising
Some women are always anxious to know if their husbands are womanising outside their marriages. Are you interested in knowing if your husband is secretly womanising outside your marriage? The signs that you can use to know are available.

You don’t want to make mistake and marry a wrong man in your life
When you marry a wrong man, you will never be happy in your marriage. Find out how you can prevent this.

Pretender lover men in relationships
These types of men would pretend to love you in order to benefit certain things from you and dump you at last. Find out if the man who is in a relationship with you really loves you from his heart.

Why do some men stop loving women in a relationship?
When a man is into a relationship with you, he may have the desire to propose marriage to you at the end.
However, there are issues that can make that man who loves you in a relationship to suddenly stop loving you. Therefore, you need to learn how you can prevent this from happening to you as this would lead to relationship breakup which would not make you happy.

This book discussed all the dating and marriage issues highlighted above and many other issues

Do you want to date or get married? Or are you already dating or married, this book is for you.

Below are the three reasons why men date ladies
(1) Marriage: A man can go into a relationship with you because he is planning to marry you.
(2) Sex: A man can go into a relationship with you because he just wants to have or be having sex with you until he is satisfied. If the relationship is for sex, the man will never marry you and if you get pregnant along the line, he will abandon you.
(3) Duping: A man can go into relationship with you in order to dupe you and dumps you if you are financially okay. Here, you lose your money and lose the man.

The question is: Being a lady, how would you know the particular reason why your man is in relationship with you since many men lie to women using marriage in most cases.

Dating Guide for Ladies: Relationship & Marriage Counseling Book exposes to ladies all over the world many secrets they need to know about love, dating, relationship and marriage. Many questions that you might have in your mind have been answered in this book.

desmondihenze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 06:23 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
This is wrong on so many levels. You write:

"Every lady wants to be loved, cherished, appreciated and married by [sic] a man."

Not necessarily. I'm sure many do, but not all women wish to be loved, cherished, appreciated and married by a man. (I think you probably meant to use the word 'to' rather than 'by'. I recognize that I could be wrong...

Here's how I would write it:

Most people want to be loved, cherished, and appreciated. You make it sound as if women can only find happiness in the arms of a man (which then results in marriage). Anything outside of that scenario isn't even considered.

Is it not conceivable that some men and women can be perfectly happy without resorting to marriage? (For the record, I am married. And I believe in marriage. But I also recognize that marriage is not for everyone.)

And have you ever heard the term LGBTQ ?

I'll let you look it up.

Thank you for your self-promotion in Mobileread, but I think I'll pass.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-27-2022 at 06:26 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote