Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-26-2008, 06:28 PM   #1
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
EGift Certificates for Sony Bookstore

Just saw this today, I'm pretty sure it's new:

http://ebookstore.sony.com/gift-center/

If you have the eBook Library you can send someone else eBook Library gift certificates.

I know a lot of you don't like the ebookstore, but for those who do, I think it might be cool to use this in the Flea Market. Like for example, if I wanted to unload pbooks, and you wanted them, you pay so much in ebook certificates.

What do you guys think (I don't have pbooks to get rid of, that was just an example )
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 08:14 PM   #2
ashort
Connoisseur
ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 10th Gen
Actually, I think that's been there all the time.
ashort is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2008, 08:23 PM   #3
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashort View Post
Actually, I think that's been there all the time.
I guess I'm an idiot for never noticing! :slap:
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote