Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-03-2012, 02:39 PM   #1
mark_e_h
Connoisseur
mark_e_h began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/IpadMini
Kindle PC reader opens wrong book

When I download the daily NY Times or Wall Str Journal, and open the .mobi file from within Calibre, the PC Kindle reader opens the last book I read.

I'm using Kindle 1.8.3 on Win7, if that matters.

Any suggestions appreciated.

mark_e_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 03:05 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
A few earlier versions of the Kindle app had issues opening external mobi files. If you didn't place them manually in your "My Kindle Documents" folder, it wouldn't open them.

I don't recall exactly which versions that started happening with, but I know the latest version doesn't have that issue.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert