Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-26-2023, 04:55 PM   #1
scottfalcon
Author of Thrillers
scottfalcon began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Scott Falcon's new thriller free on Amazon 12/31/23

Hello,
My name is Scott Falcon. I am new to this community, hello everyone and Happy Holidays.

I have just completed my new thriller, TIDEFALL. I am running a one-day FREE Kindle promotion on New Year's Eve, December 31, 2023. I thought I’d let you know if your readers might be interested in taking advantage of it.

Here is the copy from the jacket:
Humanity teeters on the precipice of environmental collapse. The planet bears the scars of exponential warming, rampant pollution, and the ominous specter of mass extinctions on land and sea. Drought, wildfires, flooding, and storms wreak havoc, while the dire consequences of poverty and starvation deepen. As Earth's systems spiral towards irreversible decline, the President of the United States makes an audacious move, appointing an unlikely ally, an obscure park ranger, as the new Secretary of Conservation. Unbeknownst to the world, he is not only an outsider but harbors a clandestine identity—the most elusive and hunted eco-terrorist. In this high-stakes drama, bold solutions collide with personal secrets as the appointed savior grapples with a mission that blurs the lines between salvation and subversion, raising profound questions about the cost of preservation in a world on the brink.

Here is the link on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CQKQCB8F
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TF_1A.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	395.2 KB
ID:	205428  
scottfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
free kindle ebook, sci fi, science fiction, thriller