Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-01-2010, 06:07 PM   #1
eshmekk
Banned
eshmekk began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Two 64GB Ipads

I was given two new 64GB ipads I would like to get rid of, both are still sealed in the box with plastic and have serial numbers. One has built in 3G network and the other does not, I'm looking to get about $600 for the 3G model and $500 for the other but I am open for negotiation. Pictures can be made available, please message me if interested

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-06-2010 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Closed Due To Fraud.
eshmekk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:08 AM   #2
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
This sounds too good to be true.

Last edited by luvshihtzu; 05-02-2010 at 03:11 AM.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2010, 03:31 AM   #3
eshmekk
Banned

Just trying to get rid of them, don't have an ebay account so it's here or the pawn shop. Those prices don't include any shipping however, which I'll have to calculate
Old 05-02-2010, 04:25 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Can you please post a photograph, including both boxes and a sheet of paper with your MR user name written on it in the photograph. You will understand that there are, unfortunately, some dishonest people in the world, and when new members post offers that sound "too good to be true", they (regretably) sometimes are.

Thank you.

[Moderator]
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:55 AM   #5
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Didn't the 3G only start shipping 3-4 days ago? Sounds kind of too soon to start selling it off.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2010, 05:50 PM   #6
hamh
Connoisseur
hamh began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 3G / Milestone / 505 / iPad 3G
It's too good to be true. The 64gb 3G iPad only came out on 4/30 5pm in the US, if you truly have the iPad, you would have easily sold it in person through craigslist.

Like the other member has said, post a picture with your login name showing on the ipad.
hamh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:39 AM   #7
eshmekk
Banned

uh I don't know about release dates but these were given to me by my work two weeks ago

Old 05-03-2010, 01:47 AM   #8
iAmBeer
iAmBeer began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
I want 3g model please contact me at
monitorman_sc@hotmail.com
iAmBeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:01 AM   #9
carlobee
Fanatic
carlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-books

Device: The new iPad
this would be great. why were you given and why are you deciding to get rid of it?
carlobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:29 AM   #10
eshmekk
Banned

I work in hospitality and often receive various promotions, I already have an iphone and am not really interested in the device. Please if your serious about purchasing send me a private message.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:08 AM   #11
madmandegge
Enthusiast
madmandegge began at the beginning.

Device: None yet
It looks to me like that name has been photoshopped onto the image, or is that just me?
madmandegge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:27 AM   #12
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmandegge View Post
It looks to me like that name has been photoshopped onto the image, or is that just me?
Yeh now I had a good look at it, it does appear so, no shadow from the piece of paper with the name, but there is shadow from the iPad boxes, couple that with the reflection on the bottom iPad box and the apparent direction of the light, damn sure does look photo shopped.

I don't mean to be rude at all to the OP, but why would someone in hospitality be given two iPads BEFORE release date? Apple are always fairly secure in not releasing before their launch date. I could almost understand people working in an Apple store be allocated one to learn before launch.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:01 AM   #13
iAmBeer
iAmBeer began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
Yeh now I had a good look at it, it does appear so, no shadow from the piece of paper with the name, but there is shadow from the iPad boxes, couple that with the reflection on the bottom iPad box and the apparent direction of the light, damn sure does look photo shopped.

I don't mean to be rude at all to the OP, but why would someone in hospitality be given two iPads BEFORE release date? Apple are always fairly secure in not releasing before their launch date. I could almost understand people working in an Apple store be allocated one to learn before launch.
I just take a good look at the picture like you said and it has no shadow
from paper. need more proof from OP
iAmBeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:44 AM   #14
evdberg
Enthusiast
evdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five words

Device: Sony PRS-500, Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmandegge View Post
It is even worse: the name has been put over the original paper that is lying on the table, see the reflection in the below box. My guess is that the picture came from eBay ...

Last edited by evdberg; 05-03-2010 at 09:54 AM.
evdberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:18 AM   #15
Solicitous
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by evdberg View Post
It is even worse: the name has been put over the original paper that is lying on the table, see the reflection in the below box. My guess is that the picture came from eBay ...
Just like this one? (http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-iPad-64gb-...tem2306de0306)

Last edited by Solicitous; 05-03-2010 at 10:20 AM. Reason: because I can