Notices

Old 09-19-2008, 07:13 AM   #1
TetraKM
Connoisseur
TetraKM doesn't litterTetraKM doesn't litter

Device: Sony 505
Giveaway for the Day - PDF to Word convertor

Hi All,

just back from my holidays and this is the first thing I came across in my email folder.

Giveaway of the day is a fantastic site which allows you to get a daily email with an often fully licensed peice of software available via a link.

Todays is A PDF to Word convertor.

Giveaway of the Day

PDF to Word converter.
Posted: 19 Sep 2008 02:00 AM CDT
PDF to Word is an easy-to-use software for converting a PDF document to an MS Word (RTF) document. The software supports all Adobe PDF modifications and it is possible to open the output RTF file with any version of MS Word, WordPad or OpenOffice. The PDF to Word converter retains the layout, images, text and formatting of the original PDF file.
PDF to Word is a highly efficient standalone software which doesn’t require Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
You do not need any special skills to operate the software. Just drag and drop the document you want to convert to the main PDF to Word window and click Start Conversion.

Here is the link to Giveaway of the day... Remember for each email you only get 24 hours to download the software and register it

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/givea.../~3/392116148/

I hae no idea how good it is but if its free who cares
TetraKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:06 AM   #2
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Actually a PDF to RTF transform, but seems to do a decent job - 16 hrs left to download & install!
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-19-2008, 11:36 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I download it very early this morning.

It works decently well for simple PDF files.

I tried a double-column conversion, and it's not so hot.

I then tried a computer manual with illustrations. Of course, all the illustrations were gone (when dropped into the Ebook Library for a look-see), but it was somewhat readble.

It's free, so I'm not complaining.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:47 PM   #4
shighfield
Groupie!? GROUPIE!?!?
shighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enough

Device: EBW 1150, Kobo Touch
Grabbed it this morning as well... What's interesting is it converted a PDF book with pictures for me better then any of the other tools. (Commadork by Rob Ohara)... Had a nice RTF file with pictures that converted to an IMP file. This one will stay installed as another alternative for some PDF files.
shighfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:51 AM   #5
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Ah. Too late. Free d/l not available anymore
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2009, 01:15 AM   #6
JohnsonChance
JohnsonChance began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thank you for this thread, I clicked the link but the page was gone. I finally find this converter: AXPDF convert PDF to DOC. The conversion result is good, and I download it from here: http://www.autodwg.com/pdf2word.htm
JohnsonChance is offline   Reply With Quote