Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-16-2014, 10:13 AM   #1
WPotocki
Connoisseur
WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Black Adagio: Paranormal mystery now .99

If you like your mysteries infused with the supernatural, BLACK ADAGIO might be for you.

BLACK ADAGIO is a story that combines horror and ballet into a tantalizing brew. Based on the legend of the Danse Macabre it poetically weaves its spell while exposing all the passions a dancer feels for the art they live to create.

A short description follows:

Melissa Solange is presented the chance of a lifetime. Chosen as a member of a new dance company, she works tirelessly perfecting the one element of ballet she's never mastered--the adagio.

As she rehearses, a dark force watches. Resurrected by the surprise addition of a classic ballet to the repertoire, the sinister work is thought to be cursed--destroying anyone who attempts to dance it. When the production's lead dancers begin to disappear, the old warning is taken more seriously. A death worshipping cult called The Innocents is blamed, but she is not so sure. They may be the scapegoat for an ultimate evil living in the woods of Holybrook.

Desperate for an answer, she searches for what lurks in the shadows of the old trees before she becomes the next victim of the Danse Macabre.

Reviewers are saying:

"If you love reading high-quality mysteries and horror fiction, you owe it to yourselves to add Wendy ... to your ERDs!" -- Catch the Wave #15, newyorkertimes.com

"Wendy Potocki knocked it out of the park. I see the memory of this story haunting my dreams every Halloween. Her writing style combined for her obvious respect for the genre make this book a must read. " -- Jeana of Books to Get Lost In

"the ending, wow! That was not what I was expecting in the slightest. The plot was paced well all the way through, but the ending itself kind of just crept up on me, and was suddenly right in front of me." -- Trips Down Imagination Road

"I had a really hard time putting it down ... I found myself hooked by this dark supernatural tale about a sinister force lurking at Holybrook ... a story with subtle dark forces and a plot that made me want to stay up ... Creepy story, beautifully written prose" -- Zombie Girl Shambling Blogspot

Promo priced now thru May 1st. Indulge in the madness that is BLACK ADAGIO.

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Adagio-W...4978851&sr=1-2

Last edited by WPotocki; 03-16-2014 at 10:46 AM.
WPotocki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:09 PM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Thanks, I picked up a copy.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:50 AM   #3
WPotocki
Connoisseur
WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
crich70 -

Thanks so much!

I do appreciate and hope you enjoy!
WPotocki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ballet, horror, mystery, paranormal, thriller/suspense