Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Tea or Coffee? Coffee or Tea?
Tea 44 47.83%
Coffee 45 48.91%
Neither 10 10.87%
*Neutral* 2 2.17%
Spain 5 5.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2009, 07:56 AM   #106
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
CHOCOLATE! (you people are falling down in the polls, let me tell you!)

Okay, coffee. Fresh, hot, and weak (sorry). Frankly, I prefer just a cup (a pot, really) of Folger's (sorry). After my morning pot is gone (about 9:00 or 10:00), I'm fully wired and so go strictly decaf the rest of the day by drinking herbal teas.

Nothing wrong with Folgers! I love coffee. Started drinking it when I was in the Army. I drink my black, no cream, no, sugar. When I am being naughty on my diet, I will have a chai latte. I don't go to Starbucks. I get mine from the grocery store and it is better and only costs me about 25 cents cup.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 12:03 AM   #107
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
free coffee recipes e-book

For MR visitors who love coffee: free coffee recipes e-book... click, grab it, it's yours!
http://www.coffeefair.com/free-coffee-recipes-ebook.htm

Get ready to grab (for free of course) one of the most delicious collections of free coffee recipes available online. It's an amazing 53 page collection of the coffee recipes you've come to know and love such as Caramel Macchiato, Double Mocha Frappe, Chai Tea and many more. Plus delicious and one of a kind mouth watering coffee pastries & amazing one of a kind coffee sauces too
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:35 AM   #108
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Normally - tea. Black, Green, White and Blue.

When visiting Caribeans(Mexico and Cuba (Dominican Republic - forget it)) - capuchino or latte... Cuban's latte was something special...
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:11 PM   #109
ahammer
cybershark
ahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it is

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
Normally - tea. Black, Green, White and Blue.

When visiting Caribeans(Mexico and Cuba (Dominican Republic - forget it)) - capuchino or latte... Cuban's latte was something special...
what is blue tea. as fair as I know white is new tea. black is fully dried tea.
green is between black and white and then there olong that is between green and black.

olong = blue?
ahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 03:34 PM   #110
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahammer View Post
olong = blue?
Yep.
I thought it was green but then I was told otherwise
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:08 AM   #111
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
Ogden Nash reads Coffee With The Meal":

http://ubu.artmob.ca/sound/nash_ogde...eal%20copy.mp3
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote