Notices

Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM   #2056
Atherton25
Enthusiast
Atherton25 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcomyn View Post
I'll take a look at the request.. I'm working part time right now, so I have time to look and code right now.

I'm always on the look out for more site to peruse, so any suggestions would be helpful.
GComyn
In that case there's one more of immediate interest that I've been having to do some manual downloads from. It's very very similar to wuxiaworld, but it doesn't have many stories maybe a few dozen but I figured because of how similar it is it might be a structural duplicate or close. volarenovels.com is the site.

Edit: One more that I personally visit regularly for a few stories is moonbunnycafe.com not a huge amount of novels, wuxia/xanxia translations sites never seem to with only one or two exceptions, but some good ones.

Last edited by Atherton25; Yesterday at 04:59 PM.
Atherton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM   #2057
cryzed
Addict
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage
Those are wordpress blogs, structurally not similar at all unfortunately. I doubt that implementing an adapter that works for every story on the sites will be possible, unless the author or authors paid very close attention to be consistent. The newer stories seem to be consistent, but you never know with these kind of content management systems -- older stories might be structured differently. Just a heads up to gcomyn or anyone else who is planning on taking a go at this.
cryzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM   #2058
PandathePanda
a toy panda
PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane
Device: Blackberry, Proline Android Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
@PandathePanda --
Think some gremlin corrupted my personal.ini file, removed it, and it now work
PandathePanda is offline   Reply With Quote