Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-16-2016, 07:32 AM   #1
PvdHoek
PvdHoek began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab4 VE
Hi there

Hi there,

i don't if this the right way to ask a question about Calibre.

I have install Calibre 64 bit version on my computer and read books on my e-reader. My books i have on my harddisk and some in Play Google Books.

How can i upload books from Calibre up to Play Google Books?

I hope someone can explain it to my.

With regards,

Pim
PvdHoek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 07:44 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Moderator Notice
The wrong way to ask questions is to ask them more than once. Don't worry I'll delete the other one.

Sorry, I don't know anything about Google Books so I can't help with that

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 08:06 AM   #3
Krazykiwi
Zealot
Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many random androids to list
I'm sure there is a better way to do it, but I just have a folder on my Google Drive
and use right click and "Save to Disk" -> "Save only epub format to disk in single directory" That is pretty much the only directory I ever save to disk in, so it remembers it.

On my tablet, I can open from the GDrive app, and it'll suggest the Google Play Books app as the default but you can open them in any other reader you have installed too.

The only other way I know to get a book into the Play Books app is to use it's upload feature, which is super fiddly. Although, if there's a way to automate this or do it easier, I'd be happy to hear it.
Krazykiwi is offline   Reply With Quote