Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Old 09-04-2012, 08:59 AM   #1
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Covers in FB reader?

I got a question about the covers in the FB reader in the BeBook Neo. Actually, someone asked me the question.

Apparently the covers of an ePUB don't show in FBR, but do in Naboo. I tried to do it with Sigil for some test ePUB's, but don't get it to work. Of course I made sure that the metadata of the cover is correct and I see that in the .opf file.

It works on ADE without a hitch though. I read something that the cover will be visible as soon as the book has been opened, but that also didn't seem to work.

Anyone a good idea?
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote