Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-24-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
nachtxeule
Enthusiast
nachtxeule knows what time it isnachtxeule knows what time it isnachtxeule knows what time it isnachtxeule knows what time it isnachtxeule knows what time it isnachtxeule knows what time it isnachtxeule knows what time it isnachtxeule knows what time it isnachtxeule knows what time it isnachtxeule knows what time it isnachtxeule knows what time it is

Device: Kindle 3.
What's in your bag? [Electronics]

I currently have an iPhone, nintendo DS, soon kindle and sometimes my macbook pro...

anyone else as nerdy?
nachtxeule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:17 PM   #2
ellimak
I spit hot fire
ellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Nook, or as I call him, Sir Nookington
Oh, I am right there with you. At minimum, I always carry my BlackBerry, DS, iPod, and nook. Sometimes my laptop and digital camera come along for the ride as well. As I'm sure you can imagine, my bag is huge.
ellimak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:25 PM   #3
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Let's see...

Mandatory items: phone (HTC Tattoo), iPod Touch, Opus.
Optional: Zoom H2 (digital sound recorder), Canon Ixus 850 (digital camera).

MacBook Pro is too big for a handbag, and mostly stays at home.

I think that's all. Nothing exceptional, I'm sure.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:37 PM   #4
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
I usually carry an electronic cigarette lighter - does that count?
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:43 PM   #5
nachtxeule
Enthusiast
nachtxeule knows what time it isnachtxeule knows what time it isnachtxeule knows what time it isnachtxeule knows what time it isnachtxeule knows what time it isnachtxeule knows what time it isnachtxeule knows what time it isnachtxeule knows what time it isnachtxeule knows what time it isnachtxeule knows what time it isnachtxeule knows what time it is

i used to also carry a digicam but i've replaced it with my phone... i lost some kudos didn't i?
Old 08-24-2010, 03:53 PM   #6
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I am packing for our upcoming trip to Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Hungary, and Czech, so here's what Tim is carrying in his backpack:

1. Extension cords (2)
2. Baggie of electric converters and adapters
3. iPod/iPad charging cord and wall adapter
4. iPod (his). To be packed at last minute
5. CPAP. To be packed at last minute.

My Bag:
1. iPad
2. iPod (mine)
3. Hairdryer

I might not take my iPod, because my music is on the iPad. But the little Nano fits into a pocket.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:54 PM   #7
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I am packing for our upcoming trip to Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Hungary, and Czech, so here's what Tim is carrying in his backpack:

1. Extension cords (2)
2. Baggie of electric converters and adapters
3. iPod/iPad charging cord and wall adapter
4. iPod (his). To be packed at last minute
5. CPAP. To be packed at last minute.

My Bag:
1. iPad
2. iPod (mine)
3. Hairdryer

I might not take my iPod, because my music is on the iPad. But the little Nano fits into a pocket.
Hey, you're cheating! I thought we were talking about handbags!

What's a CPAP?
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 04:00 PM   #8
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Hey, you're cheating! I thought we were talking about handbags!

What's a CPAP?
Continuous positive air pressure

It's a machine that has a hose and mask to wear at night so that he doesn't stop breathing.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 04:07 PM   #9
nachtxeule
Enthusiast

well i was talking about my backpack... dunno what others mentioned, sorry for not being too clear on the word 'bag'

it doesn't really matter if it's a hand bag or backpack, whatever you use when travelling within city limits, or when going to school / work... not plane trips lol

Last edited by nachtxeule; 08-24-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:13 PM   #10
Quake1028
Guru
Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See signature
Motorola Droid
Kindle 2i
KOSS KSC75 (Headphones)
Orange 4GB Flash Drive (Music)

Those come with me every day. I used to have an iPod Touch but when I got the Droid I just consolidated everything into one. I use the flash drive to load songs onto to listen throughout the day.
Quake1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 04:15 PM   #11
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Thinkpad, Kindle, Mobile.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 09:08 PM   #12
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
Tracfone cell (if I remember it) and my PB360. Actually, I'd take the reader long before I'd take the cell phone...

What?
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:33 PM   #13
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Wow, and I thought I was a gadget geek... the only device that usually leaves the house with me is my phone (Palm Pre Plus). It's replaced my mp3 player, my digital camera (most of the time) and does a pretty darn good job standing in for an ebook reader.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:47 PM   #14
v1k1ng1001
Addict
v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 620
On a daily basis the only gadget I carry is my eeepc.
v1k1ng1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 01:38 AM   #15
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1k1ng1001 View Post
On a daily basis the only gadget I carry is my eeepc.
bless you!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote