Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2021, 09:58 AM   #1
astoriedsoul
Enthusiast
astoriedsoul began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Libra H2O, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Arc 7, iPad Mini 2
Post Kobo Elipsa

Got an email this morning announcing the new Kobo device. Meet the Kobo Elipsa.

It's a whopping $400 USD. What's everyone's thoughts? I think I'll be sticking with my Libra.
Old 05-20-2021, 10:00 AM   #2
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by astoriedsoul View Post
Got an email this morning announcing the new Kobo device. Meet the Kobo Elipsa.

It's a whopping $400 USD. What's everyone's thoughts? I think I'll be sticking with my Libra.
There are already two growing threads about this, one of them with the device name in the title.
Advert
Old 05-20-2021, 10:12 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
There are already two growing threads about this, one of them with the device name in the title.
Yes, I agree with you. You may wish to query Issybird (or another Active Moderator who works with her), and see what happens.
Old 05-20-2021, 10:13 AM   #4
astoriedsoul
Enthusiast
astoriedsoul began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Libra H2O, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Arc 7, iPad Mini 2
Sorry, I don't/didn't see one in the dedicated Kobo Forum. Feel free to delete this.
Old 05-20-2021, 10:14 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by astoriedsoul View Post
Sorry, I don't/didn't see one in the dedicated Kobo Forum. Feel free to delete this.
No need to apologize. There are many Forums here, and it's quite easy to miss where some of these threads are located.
Advert
Old 05-20-2021, 10:47 AM   #6
enuddleyarbl
Guru
enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Drat. I was hoping for an updated Forma with a USB-C port. I guess I should have bought the old Forma when it was last on sale. Oh, well. Off to buy it at list price.
Old 05-20-2021, 10:57 AM   #7
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Thread closed.
Closed Thread