Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 05-02-2010, 03:33 PM   #1
holterzoff
Connoisseur
holterzoff could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.holterzoff could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.holterzoff could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.holterzoff could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.holterzoff could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.holterzoff could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.holterzoff could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.holterzoff could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.holterzoff could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.holterzoff could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.holterzoff could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: kindle3w, Ipad, iphone4
wepad

That's a german tablet, sort of ipad-clone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdz_TX2qDZQ.
I think the device is nicely named, a bit too big for my taste.
For those who actually like android it is maybe an alternative.
holterzoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:25 PM   #2
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
It isn't actually android-based, it is based on linux, but they are aiming to support android apps on it. If they can actually manage to get it to market with the ui being responsive enough then it should be quite an interesting option, but I doubt many will want to take the plunger and pre-order one.

I think there has been at least one post about it in one of the general sections where it's better suited than in the apple section.
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-03-2010, 04:44 AM   #3
Sischa
Evangelist
Sischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it is

Device: Nokia 770, Ilead, Cybook G3, Kindle DX, Kindle 2, iPad, Kindle 3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowl View Post
but I doubt many will want to take the plunger and pre-order one.
When it was pushed out as preorder on amazon.de it was sold out in hours i read. They had to raise their amount of planned release numbers to fullfill more preorders. Now that you can preorder again i have read the Wepad was already on the Nr.1 on amazon.de's sales hitlist.

Thats pretty good i doubt they will have problems with people preordering.
Sischa is offline   Reply With Quote