Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-13-2017, 03:43 PM   #136
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
Does anyone have the direct download link for 1.19.2 for Mac? (I played with the numbers in the above link, but couldn't get anything to work.)

I'm still on 1.17 and don't intend to update, but I'd like to have 1.19.2 as a backup since there's a workaround for this version, just in case case Amazon stops supporting 1.17.

Thank you
The same workaround works for 1.20.x.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-13-2017, 04:21 PM   #137
odamizu
maniac
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & Voyage, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The same workaround works for 1.20.x.
Thanks! I've seen reports of success for Kindle for PC.

Has anyone tried it with Kindle for Mac?
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:06 PM   #138
lemonflavor
lemonflavor began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Just reporting in that Method 2 on the first page worked for me with Windows 10. I had gotten a KFX file for the first time today. Calibre directed me to this thread. I made the change using the command line (yes, the .xxx is correct). Then I had to delete the book that was already in on my hard drive as shown in Kindle and re-download it.
lemonflavor is offline   Reply With Quote