Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Yesterday, 01:17 PM   #1381
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dokkuhai View Post
yeah, i installed the image to new sd card but when i press on the kobo, that nothing, i try any way to turn on it but i can't
Does anything happen when you plug your Clara HD into a computer or power supply? Does the LED do anything? I suspect you have a hardware issue which a new image would not help with.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:29 PM   #1382
Trimming1462
Trimming1462 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
At this time, I've sent out about 6 links to the new Kobo N249 Clara HD image with the 4.38.21908 firmware preloaded. Have any of the people I sent the link to had any issues with using that image?
It worked great for me!
Trimming1462 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:38 PM   #1383
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimming1462 View Post
It worked great for me!
Thanks. I want to remove the old version but decided to wait for some feedback on success with the new version.
Old Yesterday, 05:20 PM   #1384
Shad
Shad began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD N249
Hey everyone and DNSB.
Went down a bit of a rabbit hole for potential fixes for a bricked Kobo Clara N249 and eventually ended up here.

Could I have an image if you still have them handy? Should have PMs enabled.
Thanks!
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:23 PM   #1385
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Old Yesterday, 06:31 PM   #1386
t.iberius
t.iberius began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo clara HD N249
Request for Kobo Clara HD SD Card Image

Hello,

My Kobo Clara HD's SD card has been corrupted, and I am unable to boot my device. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide me with a download link for a complete SD card image for the Kobo Clara HD.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,
Tiberius
t.iberius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:38 AM   #1387
Infested.rine
Infested.rine began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo clara HD
I would like the firmware image for a Kobo N249 Clara HD.
Infested.rine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:34 PM   #1388
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PMs sent.

Tags
firmware requests